Welcome to Tribe Kids. We’re glad you’re here.
Tribe Kids is designed for every child to be able to experience the radical life and love of Jesus, be led by His Holy Spirit, and have God’s living Word planted in their heart.
6 months - 5th Grade
Our goal in Tribe Kids is to guide your children to develop strong ROOTS that keep them firmly planted no matter what storms they face, and to equip them with WINGS to soar through life, confident of God’s calling on their lives. Our team’s focus is to create a safe environment where your child is taught applicable and foundational biblical principles tailored to their learning stage.
We want to partner with you! Not only are we teaching your children the Word, but we want to provide you with follow-up material to facilitate meaningful discussions with your children and give you opportunities to dig deeper into these biblical truths.
The best way to connect with our team and make sure you don’t miss anything is to sign up for our Tribe Kids parents email newsletter by emailing Joy at email@example.com.
Follow us on Instagram
With careful planning, we’re excited to open our Tribe Kids environments downstairs at the Tribe Ministry Center every Sunday at 8am, 10am, and 5pm!
Our team is taking additional steps to keep our kids environments safe (and fun) for your family by doing the following:
- We’ve decreased class sizes and designated our 8:00 a.m. service as a mandatory-masked service option.
- You can reserve your child(ren)’s spot in a service ahead of time through our simple sign-up the Church Center app. Sign-ups go live at noon each Wednesday.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple areas.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
- If your child or any member of your household doesn’t feel well or has health concerns, we kindly ask that you stay home and join us LIVE at 10:00 a.m. on tribejh.com.
Registering ahead of time not only will insure a spot for your child(ren), but it will also help us streamline the check-in process. We can now provide touchless check-in for all services by simply scanning your phone as you arrive.
Everything you need for touchless check-in is available on the CHURCH CENTER app. Be sure to download and sign in to the app before you arrive. The phone number you previously used to check your child(ren) in to Tribe Kids before COVID is the same number you will use to log in to the Church Center app.
Additional safety measures are in place for our 8:00 a.m. service:
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child in Tribe Kids at the 8:00 a.m. masked service will have their temperature taken before checking in. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher.
- All children and volunteers will need to wash their hands as soon as they enter the room. Throughout the service, they will have hand sanitizer available to use as needed.
We all need to work together to help keep Tribe Kids safe, so please stay home and participate in Tribe’s LIVESTREAM at tribejh.com if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Children’s Ministry Coordinator
Joy can’t remember a time when she wasn’t involved in kids ministry. Whether it was helping her parents (who were her children’s pastors) as a child or it was leading in the world-renown children’s ministry at Church on the Move for more than ten years or leading with a Japanese translator in her little country church during the two years she lived in Japan, Joy has always loved being involved in kids’ lives and teaching them how to develop their walk with God. Joy also spends lots of time with her own three daughters at home as their mama as well as their homeschool teacher. Her passion is for children and parents alike to know and believe God values children and speaks through children. They are the most important in His upside-down kingdom.