Tribe Mountain Adventures is our outdoor adventure ministry. We live in the midst of some of the greatest mountains in the whole world. Let’s get out there together to enjoy them!
In the summer we offer:
- Hiking trips in the Tetons
- Family day-hikes
- SUP board trips on the Snake River
- Climbing trips to various crags in the area
- Camping in the Gros Ventre
In the winter we offer:
- Family snowshoe outings
- Cross country skiing
- Backcountry ski tours (intro and intermediate outings)
All of these adventures are totally free! No charge at all. Depending on the outting, you may need to rent some gear, but there are plenty of options here in Jackson. Stay tuned for our next outing.
For more information, contact program director and lead guide Brian Hunter (307) 699-8989.